Nepal Experience - Temple To Mountain & Tiger
Sightseeing of medieval towns in the Kathmandu Valley and to a beautiful mountain valley of Pokhara. A gentle walk in the low-lying hills fringing the near of Pokhara, designed for the first time trekker, culturally rich in the villages one passes through and an ever increasing magic in the build-up of mountain views till a climax from the Poon Hill on the third day of the trek and down to lowland Lumbini, birth place of Lord Buddha and onto Chitwan National Park for wildlife safaris and drive back to Kathmandu is an experience of Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Reception and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tours to Swyambhunath, Old Kathmandu, Paashupati, Bodhnath and Bhaktapur.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara. Drive on to Nayapul and commence your trek to Hille at 1495m which is located on a hill and offers excellent view of the mountains.. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani 2834m. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 05: Make a pre-dawn excursion to Poon Hill 3191m (45 minutes to the top) for marvelous views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himals, returning to Ghorepani for breakfast. Continue descent through rhododendron forest past Deurali and lunch place- Banthanti.. Again take the trail left of the fork ascending gently to Tadapani for overnight.
- Day 06: Ghandrung-. A descent to a stream then another climb again through forest to a ridge with a teashop. Easy walking past unusually oval-shaped homes and you come to the flag- stone-lined up treets of the Gurung settlement of the GHANDRUNG 1940m, the largest Gurung settlement in the area, the people are friendly but take your Sardar with you while exploring. You may get lost!
- Day 07: Descend to the river and cross the bridge and walk through fields past a beautiful waterfall keeping to the river for 21/2 hour then climb to Landrung. 45 minutes out of Landrung, reach Tolkha in magnificent oak forest. POTANA 1870m is reached in about 2 hours from Tolkha.
- Day 08: In an hour reach Dhampus 1580m, sprawled out at the end of the ridge then descend steeply to the valley floor. Drive back along a newly opened road to Pokhara. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 09: Sightseeing tours to Pokhara and boating in Lake.
- Day 10: Drive 123km to Tansen, a 17th century city and offers the best view of the western Himalayas of Nepal from Srinagar. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 11: Drive to Lumbini-the birth place of Lord Buddha. Sightseeing of the area and drive to Bhairahawa for overnight at hotel.
- Day 12: Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 13: In the Park, Jungle activiteis –elephant riding etc.
- Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu, day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 15: Departure transfer.
- Duration : 15 Days
5 or 6 hours walking up and down in your pace through hills up to 3000 meters of
altitude, about 10 kilometers per day for a week.
- Activity : Tour
- Destination : Nepal
- Group Size : 2-20pxx pax
Sightseeing of the Kathmandu valley involves medieval palaces, Hindu and Buddhist temples, 200 kms west from Kathmandu, Pokhara lies in the shadow.
Sightseeing tour to medieval towns of Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot, on the northeast edge of the Valley at an elevation of 2,175m.
Trip Type: Fixed Departure Trips
This trip starts with sightseeing of Medieval cities in Kathmandu Valley, and trek in beautiful Annapurnas which affords breath-taking views of the mountains.
Trip Type: Fixed Departure Trips
This is one of the most spectacular trips with trek on an 'off the beaten path' trail in the Annapurna region, cycling from Pokhara to Gorkha along a classic trail.
Region: Other Region
Activity: Tour, Rafting, Mountain Biking
Extension before and/or after your program: most extensive range of eco friendly treks and tours available through Nepal Sanctuary Treks & Tours. You can find treks & tours suitable for first timers, families, students on adventurous, cultural, historical, religious and pilgrimage sites, mild to tough rating from day to couple of weeks. You can extent for white water rafting, wildlife safari, tour to Tibet and Bhutan, sight-seeing, cycling, Mountain flight, Para gliding, Power gliding, Heli hike or short hike before and / or after your program.
Special interest groups: If you are looking for something completely different besides above – Business conference, School trip Incentives, Sports, research, Shooting or Volunteer teaching or working for orphanages, Cultural experience with house stay, Bungy Jump, Bird Watching, Fishing, Yoga, or herbal treatment, name it, we are able to arrange a custom designed holiday/program to suit your particular requirement.
For the truly tough, there are the month-long treks into the Everest region via Hongu valley with its splendid views of the eastern mountains as the trial leads between them up and over the Amphu Labsa , one of the most difficult passes in Nepal.