Himalayan Heritage & Wildlife
Sightseeing tour to medieval towns of Kathmandu Valley and on to a beautiful city Pokhara lies in the shadow of the mighty Annapurna mountains, in the warm tropical climate of its bare 3000”. You can enjoy such a view of the high snow peaks unparalleled in any other part of the world! And of course boating on lake Fewa is an additional activity you can enjoy there and wildlife activities with elephant ride in Royal Chitwan National Park.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Reception at airport. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tours to Swyambhunath, Old Kathmandu and Patan.
- Day 03: Full day- Sightseeing tours to Bodhnath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur.
- Day 04: AM: Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05: Full day sightseeing around Pokhara with boating on Lake Phewa.
- Day 06: A.m. Drive to Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Safari Lodge.
- Day 07: Jungle activities- elephant riding etc.
- Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel, day at leisure.
- Day 09: Day at leisure for shopping seeing around on your own.
- Day 10: Departure transfers. OPTION: Day rafting on the Trisuli River on the way to Chitwan National Park.
- Duration : 10 Days
About 7 hours walking up and down in your pace through hill and on snowline up to 5000 meters of altitude, about 10 to 15 kilometers per day for two about weeks.
- Activity : Tour
- Destination : Nepal
Sightseeing of the Kathmandu valley involves medieval palaces, Hindu and Buddhist temples, 200 kms west from Kathmandu, Pokhara lies in the shadow.
Sightseeing tour to medieval towns of Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot, on the northeast edge of the Valley at an elevation of 2,175m.
Trip Type: Fixed Departure Trips
This trip starts with sightseeing of Medieval cities in Kathmandu Valley, and trek in beautiful Annapurnas which affords breath-taking views of the mountains.
Trip Type: Fixed Departure Trips
This is one of the most spectacular trips with trek on an 'off the beaten path' trail in the Annapurna region, cycling from Pokhara to Gorkha along a classic trail.
Region: Other Region
Activity: Tour, Rafting, Mountain Biking
Extension before and/or after your program: most extensive range of eco friendly treks and tours available through Nepal Sanctuary Treks & Tours. You can find treks & tours suitable for first timers, families, students on adventurous, cultural, historical, religious and pilgrimage sites, mild to tough rating from day to couple of weeks. You can extent for white water rafting, wildlife safari, tour to Tibet and Bhutan, sight-seeing, cycling, Mountain flight, Para gliding, Power gliding, Heli hike or short hike before and / or after your program.
Special interest groups: If you are looking for something completely different besides above – Business conference, School trip Incentives, Sports, research, Shooting or Volunteer teaching or working for orphanages, Cultural experience with house stay, Bungy Jump, Bird Watching, Fishing, Yoga, or herbal treatment, name it, we are able to arrange a custom designed holiday/program to suit your particular requirement.
For the truly tough, there are the month-long treks into the Everest region via Hongu valley with its splendid views of the eastern mountains as the trial leads between them up and over the Amphu Labsa , one of the most difficult passes in Nepal.