Nepal Sanctuary Treks is a government-recognized, environmentally conscious adventure and culture travel organizer based in Nepal, specializing in serving small groups and individuals with personalized itineraries, quality service and better value for money. We have over 20 years of experience in the travel and tourism trade, initiating travelers into the mysteries of Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, always keeping safety of our guests in mind, while providing the very best value for your investment in your vacation.
- Our aim is to provide a sound holiday at a fair price, the best value in town., meaning better staff, equipment and hassle-free arrangements with total focus on safety and client satisfaction.
- Our guides and staffs are friendly, professional, responsible, well trained, having many years’experience in providing customised services, speak very good English. They are trained in First Aid procedures and carry a comprehensive First Aid kit. They are talented and know how to cope with mountain conditions and to handle the rescue in times of emergency.
- We insist on eco-friendly services from all staff to minimize environmental impact on trekking areas.
- We compile personalised itineraries and family trips, keeping in mind the needs of both parents and children.
- We provide organic food as far as possible on each trek/trip.
- We provide a porter for each organised trek to ensure all the non-biodegradable items are returned for proper disposal..
- We care for our staff and porters, providing enough warm equipment and clothes and ensuring all of them are adequately insured.
- We support and respect nature, wildlife, the local economy, social and cultural values of local communities.
- We follow the rules and codes of the ethics of the tourism industry.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks is constantly updating equipment and services and is one of the very few agencies to provide a Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC), Oxy-Meter, oxygen supply and a comprehensive First Aid kit on treks and expeditions above 4000 meters, besides high quality camping equipment for regular treks.
For your personal equipment requirements be it for a trek or climbing expedition, please write us so we may send you a check list to assist prepare for your trip before you leave home.
Visit our website : www.sanctuarytreks.com.np and do not hesitate to contact us for any information we can provide you with.